f iCheesealot: Cheese of the day #2

iCheesealot

She came, she saw, she cheesed. Cheesie's guide to Cheestronomy

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Cheese of the day #2

Cheese of the day!




Cheese-flavored Cod Fish Stick


Brand: Natori
Product Name: Chiizu Tara
Availablity: Isetan
Price: RM10.90

I bought this because of the fish, not the cheese. Hmmm. No. I bought it because of the cheese, too.
I like cod fish a lot, i grabbed it from the shelf even i knew that there might be just a little (if at all, thats my experince with japanese "cheese-flav" stuffs) cheese essence to satisfy my craving.

I was wrong!
It tastes SO CHEESY it's more like cod fish-flavored cheese stick instead of cheese-flavored cod fish stick!

Great as snacks between my jap soapies...

Cheesable Points:
/10




Ruffles CHEDDAR & Sour Cream

Brand: FritoLay
Product name: Ruffles CHEDDAR & Sour Cream flavored potato chips
Availability: Leading supermarkets (at the very expensive chips corner, instead of your normal Twisties and Rota)
Price: RM8++

This is, prolly, the best cheesy potato chips i've ever come across.
"With its big flavor ridges, RUFFLES is the perfect chip to deliver the Ultimate (Cheesedom) in Cheddar Cheese flavor!"

It is, indeed, CHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSY!
Cheddar and sour cream, what a perfect marriage! I shall stop typing now because im scared i will die of overdrooling.






Cheesable Points:
/10

0 people cheesed:

Post a Comment

<< Home